Parainfluenza virus vaccine - Pharmacia
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parainfluenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 27 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Parainfluenza virus infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 27 Jul 1999 New profile, split from generic Parainfluenza virus vaccine profile