Tooth decay vaccine - Indiana UniversityAlternative Names: Dental caries vaccine - Indiana University; Streptococcus mutans vaccine - Indiana University
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Cell adhesion molecule modulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dental caries
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 1999 New profile
- 27 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Dental caries in USA (Intranasal)