Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator BioStratum
- Class Antineoplastics; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 2004 Angiocol is available for licensing (http://www.biostratum.com)
- 14 Apr 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)