Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator BioStratum
- Class Antineoplastics; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Apr 2004 Angiocol is available for licensing (http://www.biostratum.com)
- 18 Feb 2002 IND approved in the US