MitratapideAlternative Names: R 103757
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Piperazines; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hyperlipidaemia in Belgium (PO)
- 29 Jul 1999 New profile
- 29 Jul 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Hyperlipidaemia in Belgium (PO)