MitratapideAlternative Names: R 103757
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2003
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Piperazines; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hyperlipidaemia in Belgium (PO)
- 29 Jul 1999 New profile
- 29 Jul 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Hyperlipidaemia in Belgium (PO)