PI 0824Alternative Names: Peptide immunotherapy - Peptimmune; PI-0824
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Peptimmune
- Class Peptides; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pemphigus vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2007 Orphan Europe has been acquired by Recordati
- 15 Nov 2006 Peptimmune and Orphan Europe have entered into an agreement to co-promote and co-develop PI 0824 for Pemphigus vulgaris
- 31 May 2005 Peptimmune has completed a phase trial in Pemphigus vulgaris in USA