Research programme: plasminogen-related peptides - Bio-Technology General/MGHAlternative Names: Plasminogen-related peptide research programme - Bio-Technology General/MGH; PRP research programme - BTG/Massacheussetts General Hospital; Research programme: PRP - BTG/Massacheusetts General Hospital
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Massachusetts General Hospital
- Developer Massachusetts General Hospital; Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Solid tumours in Israel (Unknown route)
- 30 Jul 1999 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in Israel (Unknown route)