Pigment epithelium derived factor
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 May 2000 Preclinical development for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Eye disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Aug 1999 New profile