Lactoferrin - PharmingAlternative Names: GPX 400; hLF
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator Pharming Group NV
- Class Adjuvants; Antibacterials; Antifungals; Glycoproteins; Iron binding proteins
- Mechanism of Action Chelating agents; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Bacterial infections; Cardiovascular disorders; Eye disorders; Haemorrhage; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2005 Pharming and ProBio and Infigen have entered into an agreement for lactoferrin
- 28 Oct 2003 Lactoferrin is no longer licensed to AM-Pharma Holding