B cell High Density Microparticles - BioTransplantAlternative Names: B cell HDM - BioTransplant; B cell-SC cell separation system
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator BioTransplant (CEASED)
- Class Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2004 BioTransplant has ceased operations
- 28 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Lymphoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 2003 BioTransplant expects to file with the Bankruptcy Court in the coming weeks