At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antithrombotics; Quinoxalines; Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Platelet-derived growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Rhône-Poulenc Rorer has merged with Hoechst Marion Roussel to form Aventis Pharma
- 03 Aug 1999 New profile
- 03 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)