Research programme: HPMA copolymer platinatesAlternative Names: Cisplatin prodrugs - research programme; Copolymer platinates - research programme; Platinum polymer conjugates - research programme
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 1999 New profile
- 03 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)