Research programme: anti-infectives - Novartis/CubistAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - Novartis
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 04 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)