Research programme: integrin linked kinase inhibitors - KinetekAlternative Names: 307-2; ILK inhibitors research programme - Kinetek; Integrin linked kinase inhibitors research programme - Kinetek; KP 307-2; KP 392; Research programme: ILK inhibitors - Kinetek
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kinetek Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Eye disorders; Inflammation; Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Kidney disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Eye disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)