TosagestinAlternative Names: Letogestin; ORG 30659
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Hormonal replacements; Oral contraceptives
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Contraception; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Menopausal syndrome in USA (PO)
- 02 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-III for Contraception in USA (PO)
- 02 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-III for Contraception in Europe (PO)