At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiretrovirals; Contraceptives; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Contraception; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections prevention in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for Contraception in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Contraception in USA (Unknown route)