(+)-Dihydrocalanolide AAlternative Names: DHCal A; NSC 678323
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (PO)
- 16 Aug 1999 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 05 Aug 1999 New profile