Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials; Carbapenems
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 1999 New profile
- 09 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in South Korea (Unknown route)