Anti-CD80 monoclonal antibody P16C10Alternative Names: P16C10
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator IDEC Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD80 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)