ISIS 15999Alternative Names: Bcl-x antisense oligonucleotides - ISIS
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Bcl-X protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Aug 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)