Ovarian cancer DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 1999 New profile
- 12 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Ovarian cancer in Italy (Unknown route)