Immune modulation therapy-ischaemia/reperfusion injury - VasogenAlternative Names: VAS 971
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Vasogen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Canada (Parenteral)
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Reperfusion injury in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Feb 2000 VAS 971 is available for licensing (http://www.vasogen.com)