Research programme: blood clotting proteinsAlternative Names: Factor IX - Pharming/American Red Cross; Factor VIII - Pharming/American Red Cross; Fibrinogen - Pharming/American Red Cross
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator American Red Cross; Pharming Healthcare
- Developer American Red Cross
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Blood coagulation disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2005 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Coagulation disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 1999 Investigation in Coagulation disorders in USA (Unknown route)