Brain cancer vaccine - University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Brain cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Aug 1999 New profile
- 17 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Brain cancer in USA (Unknown route)