Hantavirus vaccine - Pierre Fabre/Institut Rega
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre; Rega Institute for Medical Research
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hantavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Hantavirus infections in France (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Hantavirus infections in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 28 Nov 2002 This vaccine is still in active development