At a glance
- Originator Ube Industries
- Class Antidementias; Antidepressants; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors; Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Monoamine oxidase A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (unspecified route)