At a glance
- Originator Nissan Chemical Industries
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Benzopyrans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Japan (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 2004 Data presented at the 18th World Congress of International Society for Heart Research (ISHR-2004) has been added to the Arrhythmias pharmacodynamics section
- 02 Apr 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Arrythmias pharmacodynamics section