Research programme: prostate cancer therapy - Eli Lilly/Millennium PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Prostate cancer therapy research programme - Eli Lilly/Millennium Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Jan 2000 Millennium Pharmaceuticals has delivered a validated drug screening target to Lilly
- 20 Aug 1999 New profile