Latest Information Update: 20 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Exocell
- Mechanism of Action Glycosylation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic complications
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetic complications in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Aug 1999 ES 12 is available for licensing
- 23 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Diabetic complications in USA (Unknown route)