Immune modulation therapy-graft-versus-host disease - VasogenAlternative Names: VAS 981
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Vasogen
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Graft-versus-host disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Graft-versus-host disease in Canada (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2000 Health Canada has given approval for initiation of a clinical trial in patients with leukaemia
- 23 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Graft-versus-host disease in Canada (Unknown route)