Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2002
At a glance
- Originator Morinaga Milk Industry Company
- Class Anti-infectives; Iron binding proteins
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Mycoses; Toxoplasmosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2002 No-Development-Reported for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Toxoplasmosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 13 Nov 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)