Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Amylin Pharmaceuticals; sanofi-aventis
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery restenosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Vascular restenosis in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (PO)