Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists; Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders; Inflammation; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1999 New profile
- 24 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Eye disorders in USA (Unknown route)