At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Pyrans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 1999 New profile
- 25 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Vascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)