Research programme: potassium channel modulators - Pharmexa/Poseidon
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmexa; Poseidon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Potassium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 22 Jun 2001 M&E Biotech is now called Pharmexa
- 13 Sep 2000 NeuroSearch is collaborating with M&E Biotech on researching the immunosuppressive potential of the potassium channel modulators