At a glance
- Originator Sankyo
- Class Antineoplastics; Macrolides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sphingomyelin phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Japan (PO)
- 31 Aug 1999 New profile
- 31 Aug 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammation in Japan (PO)