Chondroitin sulfate - Elvetium/RocheAlternative Names: Chondroitin sulphate - Elvetium/Roche
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Elvetium; Roche
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Glycosaminoglycans
- Mechanism of Action Collagen stimulants; Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1999 Registered for Osteoarthritis in Uruguay (PO)
- 31 Aug 1999 Launched for Osteoarthritis in Argentina (PO)