Varicella zoster virus vaccine live - MedImmune VaccinesAlternative Names: Chickenpox vaccine - MedImmune Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune Vaccines
- Class Varicella vaccines; Viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Varicella zoster virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Varicella zoster virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Varicella zoster virus infections in USA (Unknown route)