Research programme: malononitrilamide compounds - Sanofi-Aventis/Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: Malononitrilamide compounds research programme - Sanofi-Aventis/Fujisawa
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Nitriles
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Europe (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma