SonedenosonAlternative Names: MRE-0094
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator New York University
- Developer King Pharmaceuticals Research and Development
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Purine nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2008 Sonedenoson is still in Phase II trials for wound healing in the United States
- 08 Sep 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical)
- 15 Jan 2004 King Pharmaceuticals has completed initial dosing in an ongoing phase I trial of topical MRE 0094 for diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers.