DIR therapy - Solis Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Solis Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Viral infections in USA (Unknown route)