At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Naphthyridines
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Urinary incontinence
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome; Major depressive disorder; Pollakisuria
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Urinary incontinence in USA (PO)
- 07 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in USA (unspecified route)