Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nissan Chemical Industries
- Class Antihistamines; Benzimidazoles
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Sep 1999 New profile
- 14 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (Unknown route)