Diphtheria tetanus vaccine - CelltechAlternative Names: DT vaccine - Celltech
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celltech R&D
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2000 Phase-III clinical trials for Tetanus in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Mar 2000 Phase-III clinical trials for Diphtheria in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Feb 2000 Medeva has been merged into Celltech Chiroscience, which is now called Celltech Group