At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antithrombotics; Indazoles; Organic chemicals
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2002 COR Therapeutics has been acquired by, and integrated into, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)