WAY 151616Alternative Names: KCO 616
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Urinary incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth
- 09 Nov 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made