Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute coronary syndromes; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in France (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in France (unspecified route)