TR 14035Alternative Names: SB 683698
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antihyperglycaemics; Antirheumatics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Alpha4-beta7 integrin antagonists; Integrin alpha4beta1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Irritable bowel syndrome; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2007 Removed [synonyms] from overview, which were already present in the synonyms list.
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in Europe (PO)
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in Japan (PO)