TR 14035Alternative Names: SB 683698
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2007
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antihyperglycaemics; Antirheumatics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Alpha4-beta7 integrin antagonists; Integrin alpha4beta1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Irritable bowel syndrome; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2007 Removed [synonyms] from overview, which were already present in the synonyms list.
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Irritable bowel syndrome in Europe (PO)
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Irritable bowel syndrome in Japan (PO)