At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiplatelets; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 1999 New profile
- 15 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)