At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Depression in USA (Unknown route)