At a glance
- Originator Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire; Institute for Diabetes Discovery LLC
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Aldehyde reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic complications
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 1999 New profile
- 15 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Diabetic complications in France (Unknown route)
- 15 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Diabetic complications in USA (Unknown route)